How to Enroll Your Child in St. Gabriel Consolidated School
St. Gabriel Consolidated School serves the following parishes: St. Maximilian Kolbe (Liberty Township), St. John (West Chester), and St. Gabriel (Glendale). Our Open House will be on January 29th, 2023 from 12:30-2:30pm.
Current students will be automatically re-enrolled for the upcoming school year unless the office is notified by 2/28/23. Any new siblings will need to be added to FACTS and Final Forms and need to go through the screenings.
All potential new students, including siblings of current students, may begin the registration process January 3rd.
Registration is completed when the following two steps are done:
- Complete the online registration on Final Forms. It can be found on our website (www.stgabeschool.org) under the links tab or at www.stgabriel-oh.finalforms.com.All new students registering in grades K-8 will need to provide the following before your child can be scheduled for our screening process:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Signed Records Release form (incoming students in grades 1-8) or the Preschool Teacher Questionnaire (incoming Kindergarten students only)
- Copy of the most current report card (incoming students in grades 1-8)
- Copy of current ETR, IEP, ISP, 504 plan or Services Plan, if applicable
- Custody papers, if applicableAs it is imperative that appropriate services are available for children with special needs, admission determinations for children with special needs will be made on a case by case basis once all records are reviewed.All incoming kindergarten students are required to attend a kindergarten screening on May 31st.All new students are required to attend a shadow/testing day. Shadow dates for 2023 are February 21st, March 28th, or May 16th.Once your child attends our shadow or screening day, we will notify you within a week to let you know if we are able to accept your child at St. Gabriel.
- Class space will be allocated at follows after each shadow day:
- Siblings of present students in K-8.
- New entrants in grades K-8 from the 3 parishes of St. Gabriel, St. John the Evangelist (West Chester), and St. Maximilian Kolbe (Liberty Township).
- Non-parish entrants in grades K-8.
- Create a FACTS account online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3XHFR. (This link can be found under the link tab on our website.) Within 30 days of setting up your account, you will be assessed an annual registration fee of $175 per family
The application window for the 2023-2024 school year opens on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 and closes on Monday, June 26, 2023 for grades 1-8. Registration for kindergarten closes on Wednesday, August 2, 2023.
The consolidated school of St. Gabriel admits students of any sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights and privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to members of our parishes. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admission policies, athletic, and other school-administered programs, and in hiring teachers.